The Best Boat’s mission is to outfit, educate and inspire boaters! Our goal is to make purchasing product as easy as possible so you can spend more time on the water. We understand from time to time you may purchase items that need to be exchanged or refunded. Our return policy is intended to assist you with getting the right product for your boating experience.
If your The Best Boat purchase does not meet your needs or expectations, package your unused item in its original packaging with proof of purchase. The Best Boat Advantage Rewards Members purchases do not require a receipt for refund or replacement.
There are certain items we sell that are unable to be returned due to their specialized use or characteristics; refer to the list below for items that cannot be returned:
- Any installed product
- Items past their expiration date such as flares, charts, publications
- All gas, electric and trolling motors
- Items that are registered such as boats, EPIRB, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, and life rafts
- All special orders
- Any cut or customized items such as boat covers, cable, rope, hose, chain or rigging
- Open computer software and electronic charts
- Air conditioners, generators, and appliances
Many manufacturers have extensive service centers that can support most product issues.
Return Policy Abuse
The Best Boat reserves the right to refuse service to anyone suspected of abusing any The Best Boat policy.
Please remember to delete/remove your personal data and information on identified defective electronic devices prior to sending product to manufacturer or store.
Returns made within 30 days of purchase will be refunded to the original form of payment or The Best Boat gift card if requested. If a refund is requested after 30 days, your refund will be made in the form of a The Best Boat Gift Card.